A Poetry Daily Prose Feature:
"Transforming a badger into a raccoon demands a Dremel tool and at least two types of saws. For my second class at Prey Taxidermy—the studio in downtown Los Angeles run by the taxidermist and former Disney employee Allis Markham—I’d signed up for the Sunday workshop called Mammal Shoulder Mounts."—Anna Journey, Modifying the Badger
Poetry Daily Version 2.0 for iPhone and iPod Touch is now available!
Read the daily poem, save favorites, check news links, and more, even when you're on the go. Visit the iTunes Store to download the app, and let us know what you think!
Now you can follow PD on Twitter!
We'll keep you posted on key features and news as they appear on PD.
Recently Arrived Titles
These just in... Highlighted titles may be purchased from Poetry Daily / Amazon.com. A complete list of all books and journals recently received at Poetry Daily is also available.
- Letters from Limbo, Jeanne Marie Beaumont (CavanKerry Press)
- Beyond Our Means, Jeffrey Greene (Kelsay Books)
- The Night Could Go in Either Direction: Poems in Conversation and a Conversation, Kim Addonizio and Brittany Perham (Slapering Hol Press)
- Spirit Boat, Keith Tornheim (Ibbetson Street Press)
- Empire Wasted, Becca Klaver (Bloof Books)
- Skeleton Coast, Elizabeth Arnold (Flood Editions)
- Cattle of the Lord, Rosa Alice Branco, tr. Alexis Levitin (Milkweed Editions)
- Phantom Hour, James Meetze (Ahsahta Press)
- After We All Died, Allison Cobb (Ahsahta Press)
- Safe Space, Jos Charles (Ahsahta Press)
- The Hunchbacks' Bus / Autobuzul cu cocoşaţi, Nora Iuga, tr. Adam J. Sorkin and Diana Manole (The Bitter Oleander Press)
- Dirt, Root, Silk, Susan Azar Porterfield (Cider Press Review)
- The Analyst, Molly Peacock (W. W. Norton & Company)
- Let Them Eat Chaos, Kate Tempest (Bloomsbury)
- New Life, Dan O'Brien (Hanging Loose Press)
Original articles, interviews, selections from special collections and journal issues, and more are available in the Archives.