Help Us Reach Our 2014 Goal!
April marks both National Poetry Month in the U.S. and our 17th anniversary fund drive!
Our goal of $55,000 from our readers is unchanged from last year. Needless to say, we would love to limit our fundraising appeals to our annual spring campaign. If you share with us a devotion to contemporary poetry, and value what we do, please help to sustain us for another year!
Remember that the Daily Poetry Association (publisher of Poetry Daily) is a 501(c)(3) corporation, and that your contribution is tax deductible. You will be joining these generous friends of Poetry Daily who have contributed already this year.
With warmest thanks for your readership and for your support,
Don Selby and Diane Boller
- Online using a Credit Card through PayPal: Make a secure online donation via PayPal using the link below. You don't have to be a PayPal member—all you need is a credit card. If you would like to receive a premium, click on the "Premium Selection" option that will appear after you have entered your credit card information, and write in your choice (see below for premium choices).
- By Mail: Please print out the contribution form, complete it, and mail it to: Poetry Daily • P.O. Box 1306 • Charlottesville, VA 22902-1306. If you are paying by check, please make it payable to “Poetry Daily” in US dollars and include it with your completed form.
Contributors of $100 or more may choose to receive:
- Poetry Daily sunshield cap with extra long visor and UV protective coating. Stone with burgundy logo.
Contributors of $75 or more may choose to receive either:
- Poetry Daily coffee mug OR
- Poetry Daily note cards with favorite passages from our archives (set of eight, with matching envelopes)!
Suggested contribution levels:
- Associate $25
- Benefactor $50
- Laureate $100
- Muse $500